QAN 0.99% $5.99 qantas airways limited

Dbl21 to me and the market this is irrelevant. Re-read my post...

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Dbl21 to me and the market this is irrelevant. Re-read my post regarding the customer experience compared to the competition. It’s pretty simple, the customers are getting sick of the place and if you don’t have them it’s going under. I realise some of what I have said may seem confronting, but the product and experience is garbage. Let’s be honest, so it can be fixed. It’s not about cheap point scoring, but your competitors are going to KILL YOU! Take a flight on VIRGIN, Singapore, or ETIHAD and see for yourself.

Bonuses for management (in all companies) need to be linked to much longer periods, customer satisfaction, safety and employee satisfaction. Not the short term, ill sighted focus we currently have. IMHO, the current remuneration almost encourages senior management to take a wrecking ball the companies. I do believe the industry has changed and the employees need to adjust to this new reality. This will no doubt be a painful process, but the only other alternative is what happened to ANSETT.

I understand the angst amongst the employees, who in many cases have devoted their working lives to the industry. I agree that the management at QF have run the business into the ground, destroyed the product, and disenfranchised the employees. The fact that the CEO earns $ 5.5 M per year is a bloody disgrace. If the boards goal is to destroy the company, than I could get a Gold Coast meter maid to be CEO (although it may take her longer than the current CEO) pay her 100K pa and she would be good to look at.

My point is considering where the staus-quo is taking the company, than perhaps going private, sacking the current management and revamping like Virgin did might not be a bad idea.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.99
Change
-0.060(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $9.793B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.04 $5.98 $4.586M 763.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 462 $5.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.00 70615 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.