QAN 1.30% $6.22 qantas airways limited

MDNo problem i appreciate your comments as a customer.I no...

1. 1,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    MD
    No problem i appreciate your comments as a customer.
    I no longer work for QF and have been overseas for a few years, so I dont know how bad things have got on the domestic flying scene.
    Although i am aware they are still flogging the old 767s and some 734s around. Which begs the question why give the 787 to Jetstar? Another marvellous management decision?
    I think you would agree that staff cannot put the hat around to refurbish the aircraft and the lounges. So i assume that we agree that management are to blame for running the product into the ground.
    Of course this hasnt happened overnight, its been going on for well over ten years, but i believe it has accelerated since the advent of Jetstar.
    Many believe that QF is being rundown so that another private equity group can swoop in and get QF for a song, a few famous names involved in the last fiasco have been mentioned.
    If that does happen I have no doubt that QF will be broken up and sold off bit by bit, only time will tell.
    One thing we definitely agree on is that management remuneration and bonuses are disgraceful !
    The silence is deafening since the profit downgrade was published, now that there are 4 CEOs at Qantas how can AJ possibly justify his salary.
    I reckon moral and the SP would jump 150% if the current board and CEO departed and staff were re engaged by fresh management with some vision.
    Anyway time will tell ?
    GLTA @ QF !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.22
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $10.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.24 $6.26 $6.21 $23.05M 3.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44384 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.23 52103 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.