EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

an honest view of management

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Does anyone care to share their views on EXT management?

I am just curious, as I am a frequent visitor of HC and the quantity and more so the quality of postings on EXT quite frankly astound me. I have serious doubts about management, partially based on their dealings with TTR and more so about how they are running this whole show. Some might ask who are TTR? Well if you do, there is even more reason to question yourself who is really behind this company. Please take a minute and have a good hard think about EXT's achievements this year, or lack of, and see what you end up with. Its no real achievement to aquire what they have where they have and don't you think the big players in the region would have done so before EXT if there was real potential. Take into account the geography, the political instability and many other crucial factors that are overlooked by the majority of the posters. Take away Uranium factor, which admittedly is here to stay and many other companies are experiencing the same hype, and see what you get-a couple of cowboys dressed up as clowns in a travelling circus at the shareholders expense! I will not post any more thoughts as I would hate to be liable for slander, but please have a good hard think as I feel sorry for those who trust management and honestly believe their hard earned coin will turn into millions. There are so many better plays in this resource boom ST and LT, and it won't take long before investors become fed up with EXT. TTR certainly did, do some research and read between the lines! Good luck to the traders as it certainly aint the fundamentals driving the price.

J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $169.4K 20.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2669508 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 7938859 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.