EXT 9.09% 1.2¢ excite technology services ltd

Good morning MarcolGood post by you and most of what you say I...

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Good morning Marcol

Good post by you and most of what you say I do agree with however I believe they have done us well with their reporting, You said you were at the meeting? Peter stated the reason the last 10 holes have not been reported to the public.

I took the time to speak to both Peter and Rance personally for about 1/2 an hour and confessed to reading HC. 10 holes not reported? What is going to happen when one day we wake up and they are there on the asx. In a personal email Rance has explained to me they dont want to continually ramp the company with updates that just repeat the same news in different format as other companies have done and gotten bagged for it.

It is not viable to box up one hole and send it to Perth for assay, they wait till they have a few. If we have had results given to us for 11 holes and 21 are complete and in australia, buried in the backlog created by the exploration explosion at the lab, and for a good period of time, then think about what is probably about to happen to ext. I for sure would not like to be caught with my pants down and am considering selling other shares to pick up some more coz, I am greedy. LOL Ramping? Man I am backing this stock to the hilt.

All the negatives that HC downrampers have, I threw them at the boys, and without giving me "market sensitive" news, they cleared up every concern that anyone tried to put in my head.

Good luck HOLDERS, I am hoping for a few small increases so the sp gets to about .098 the day before the announcement and then, think about where will be, good on ya you chartists, keep up the brilliant work

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $17.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $27.13K 2.231M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 590071 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 8165313 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.