an idea to solve this crisis, page-8

1. 891 Posts.
    ns, you are right.... it is a bit drastic... BUT...

Without seeming to detract from my intent. Please allow me to explain "the method to the madness".

Any company or organisation going through difficulties sees a sort of "corrective action" to problems. As humans we have not been very good at this, here are some situation to recognise;

- Parents neglect parenting. There is no punishment or corrective action directed to the parents.
    - Company executives reap millions and leave a wrath of risk and turmoil. Again no punishment or corrective action.
    - Government officials (e.g. Greenspan) get decisions wrong regarding policies, free markets, interest rates etc.

None of these events offer any discouragement from "experimenting with peoples lives". So these people/events lead to ease of experimentation effecting many people for many years, and compounding in effect to some degree.

Where do we say the change in human values needs to be dealt with from its core and how do we do it.

We need to attack the root, people, attitudes, love, belief, and most of all, basic respect for one another and all as one. Without a person achieving this in true fact, none of these 3 events described above can be dealt with effectively.

Now those fighting for rights and blaming the system would argue against such forms of accountability due to "other issues".

I maintain that there will be a point where we have become so clever we cannot even allow ourselves to understand what the effects of our actions are and even if we did understand, we wouldn't care because we would somehow "make it work" through whatever actions (even deceitful) we need to survive.

Only once we learn or "recollect" that deciet is teh problem (within our hearts and actions) will the problems be solved. Otherwise we are just shifting the focus of those causing the decietful actions from one to the other.

NOW..... try and accumulate the dollars and the organisation to fix the heart of humans in this day and age. The middle is your first example of how money and organisation cannot do it. Disgrace amongst many lives in the western world is the second example.

I cannot see most problems fixed without a drastic reduction of the amount of those humans living in our world.

Apology made for any indication of sadistic intent.

But I maintain my belief as described above.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.