SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

an idea...

1. 535 Posts.
    This might seem like a silly idea, but is there a way that that all of us poster and hotcopperites could get together and do something to honour the memory of these gents.

Not that long ago someone opened a bank account and we all contributed to send Westcott to Perth. Surely, we could do something similar!

Although I don?t know what?

What about a scholarship for a university student studying mining engineering or something?

I have seen this before, when websites and community groups have arranged something special to honour a person and it always makes me think that it says the ultimate about a persons character to have strangers willing to get together to remember them.

Its one thing to have family and friends turn up to a funeral to celebrate someone?s life and achievements ? but its another thing entirely for a person to have been so well respected that thousands of essentially strangers, are so inclined to get together and do something in their honour.

It would give a loud message to the families that these men were not just mining executives, but people who had the greatest respect of the wider investment community.

Although we probably could only contribute a relatively small amount (comparative to the funding available to the Talbot group and SDL) I think it?s the thought that counts ? and perhaps we could kick start something that would be taken up by Talbot Group/SDL as an ongoing reminder - brought about by the people, for the people, in the memory of these men.

Ideas?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.