BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

an idiots guide to transferring your BDR shares

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    hi there ,, i finally just transferred my bdr shares back into my aus bank under the new gpl coy.
    im not too smart but this is how i done it with the help of a friend....
    first if your aus bank will accept a international transfer of under $10k aud... some banks dont accept an international transfer of under 10k ,,, so youll need to find an aus bank that does... in my case im with anz who dont accept under 10k but i had over 10k so that was ok...
    i simply rang computershare canada at midnight , thats when they open there , its a free call... he simply advised me that i need to

1. open either a U.S. or canadian trading account... so i opened a U.S. account,,, any bank is ok
    2. at the same time i gave my US bank a copy of my DRS statement and filled in a transfer form to transfer my shares from computershare canada into my US bank... this took about a week and a half but the shares were transferred ... yay.
    3. from my aus bank i filled in an international broker to broker form ,,,, and 6 x working days later it was in my account....

i had been dwelling , stewing and worried since the merger that it was too difficult for me.
    but i had to bite the bullet and get it done before it got away from me , in the end i wonder why i delayed so long,,, but there it is , the whole process took aprox 3 x weeks total... both my aus and my US bank charged a $25 fee

if your having trouble filling out the forms simply call your banks involved and they will help you fill them out as they did with me
    so there you go . ,,, 3 x simple steps,,,, if i could do it so can you
    i notice GPL / GPR had a good quarterly and the price is going up

i chose the US for 2 x reasons 1. more buyers and sellers - so you will be able to offload your shares easier and 2. i looked at both graphs of GPL ans GPR and GPL,s recent highs (10 yr graph ) were way higher than that of GPR,s % wise ,,,, so more $$$ to be made..
    GPLs current price = 60c,,,,,
    2017 = $2
    2011 = $4
    2021> = ??? gold and SILVER on the rise

hope this helps

topsydc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.