MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Yes dek010, I was absolutely supportive of movements to clarify...

1. 1,511 Posts.
    Yes dek010, I was absolutely supportive of movements to clarify the issues of lacking reporting.

Previous announcements were misleading, inconsistent and in my opinion, did not adequately provide the update of operations that we as shareholders are entitled to. I have since clearly stated on this forum how pleased I was with the most recent announcement - that it was concise and factual. It gave clear notification of current status of operations, which is what I always seeked. I also stated that I hope the style of reporting is maintained. Since this report I have increased my holding.

I also bought a few more this morning because the trading over the last few days reminds me of 12 months ago. It clearly suggests to me that the "tight lipped" directors have let something slip and an announcement is "imminent". I know how tightly held this stock is and it will move quickly - why not buy more if you can when you are confident of making a buck out of it???

It will be interesting to read the MAE response to an ASX speeding ticket. I guess it will be along the lines of "we don't know why there is increased interest, but as previously announced to the market flow rates are imminent. These flow rates are not yet available and will be announced as soon as they become available. We suspect the recent trading is the result of an increased awareness of the quality of our reserves, previous flow rates in the area, etc, blah blah blah"

But thank you dek010 for your personal attack. You haven't posted on this forum in months... obviously nothing to say about the company, but you choose to make the effort to post about myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.