I'm personally loving Formguide's recent posts. His premonitions...

1. 177 Posts.
    I'm personally loving Formguide's recent posts. His premonitions are graphic, but he is simply 'telling it like it is' - a trait that many residential property investors tend to sorely lack.

All of the comments he is making regarding the mentality of property investors are 100% valid.

And his comments regarding the consquences of their foolish actions (that is, believing that buying rental homes for capital growth is somehow a path to untold riches) are 100% true.

It's crucial that these property investors who are holding rental properties understand the ramifications of what is occuring right now in the property market - particularly in Perth where the mining boom has just come to a screeching halt - and I assure you, that is the topic on everyone's lips right now.

For the future benefit of all property bulls, it is vitally important that everyone reminds them of their actions and the likely horrific consequences.

Formguide - the property bulls should be indeed thanking you for your brilliant contribution to this forum. You will be known as a messiah in 10 months time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.