FGL 0.00% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Very good analysis @maglor I have to agree with most of what you...

1. 767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Very good analysis @maglor
    I have to agree with most of what you have said, particularly how it benefits users with slower speeds to begin with however it has worked at places with stronger bandwidths such as universities (places that can handle it). I live in an area where we cannot go past ADSL2+ and it's highly unlikely NBN will be coming anytime soon.

My normal download is 5mbps on home router, 34mbps on 4G and 48mbps at my local university. With Wangle, my new speeds became 60mbps, 90mbps and 107mbps respectively. Those are improvements of 1100% for home, 165% for 4G and 123% for university.

How stable these connections needs to be tested and I intend to do so next month under 4G and wifi and possibly university in the near future. Another question is data savings but that will have to be tested as well in February.

I will upload screenshots with my testing results in the near future as a backup. (For the record, my Speedtest results and improvements were done under the first build of Wangle before the long suspension and the results may differ in the new version.)

I agree 100% that this application heavily supports users under slower speeds and I intend to check multiple areas of connection using an iPhone which will be posted in February.

Last edited by Invesorys: 19/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.1¢ $12.69K 297.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13136 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 12569 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.