FGL 6.25% 1.5¢ frugl group limited

Good point about the use for travel, this is under appreciated...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Good point about the use for travel, this is under appreciated imo... Many sites and services use some form of geo-blocking nowday's and a big use for VPN's is to get around this. You don't actually realise how much of what you use daily can be effected by this until you actually do get out of the country and half the stuff stops working.

Once again an example of how Wangle should rely less on advertising with 'SPEED' and more about the versatility and MANY uses that a VPN has. What about all the US streaming we miss out on aswell, NBA & NFL streams/website blocking effects us heavily. Once we can start popping up servers overseas the use for Wangle will increase almost exponentially. Once again we go back to the point many users will pay huge amounts of money to pay for these services outside of the originating country making the $5 for Wangle a paltry sum indeed. I think once more of these uses become evident the true value of the product will start to show...

I truly believe the catalyst will be opening up to worldwide markets and it actually doesn't seem far off! Pretty hyped again TBH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.