TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

You’ve got me wrong. You’ve got the situation wrong too dbd! The...

1. 18,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3954
    You’ve got me wrong.
    You’ve got the situation wrong too dbd!

The situation?
    This is not “diversion of no consequence”. Not by a long shot!
    Because there is no full stop at the end of this vote.
    It’s the start of a new journey.
    - either with the same ‘dynamics’ in control’ or new ones​
    (and despite the fact many have dissed the ‘jockeys’ at AVL the truth of the situation - easy to find - is that company has been ‘ refurbished’ to a very large degree!).​

Quibbling about the share ratio is short-sighted IMO.
    And, for me, trying to leverage a bigger slice of AVL is a gamble I’m not willing to bet on.

As for trying to sell sandwiches ?
    No not peanut butter, vegemite and certainly not poo.
    I post information to show why I think what I think and to debate with other minds.

Why ?
    I guess I’m just kind of inquisitive? *
    I know nobody external ever has a full story on behind the scenes operations, but I still like to get a feel for dominant players and what motivates those ‘captains’ of ‘boats’ on which I have bought a ticket.

And knowledge can be useful (as well as dangerous). I often learn even more from, and about, people who reciprocate, and because sometimes not everyone already knows the stuff I post (yet there are ALWAYS those who do!)

(*Finally FWIW - just privately between you and me - I have also posted on {many} companies where I do not hold shares dbd.
    A big difference between us is I just share information for people to make of what they will rather than trying to influence them to sell, buy, or vote!.)

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 07/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.