VCR ventracor limited

an inside day?, page-16

1. 4,756 Posts.
    Hi capmam,

You're correct, it serves no real purpose to continually ramp or put forward a possible take over of an opposing company or for that matter a very real threat of a serious competitor, that is if it has no merit. Nonetheless if you have a new competitor from within the USA or another county which in relative terms was just an upstart from a backwater like Australia, but which was proving that your own competing product was far inferior to yours, would you're our company, which is a major player which has a relative monopoly in you home county, not be a little worried.

Your company has the opportunity within the next month or so to quadruple its turnover by way of the US Medicare subsidising of your product, what to do, sit on your bum and say, no worries! we can improve our LVAD's before the Aussie upstart has a chance to market their product in the good old US of A. You obviously don't know a great deal about business.
    In the cut throat business of health technology, you dare not be left behind, and certainly not if you can buy out your competitor for a song.

No hard feelings mate, I'm not trying to take the micky out of you, just stating the bare faced facts. As they said in the "God Father" business is business, nothing personal.

I do hold a fair amount of VCR and will probably continue to until they're about $40 a share

Cheers,

Fig Jam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.