POS 16.7% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

an inside view.

1. 394 Posts.
    The Windarra mine has always been the subject of conjecture with the old Western Mining team believing they had extracted what good was in the mine and once mothballed made sure they buried it with a whole lot of reasons including unstable rock walls, poor nickel etc etc.

I visited the site a fortnight ago and was happy with the progress and vision for the future layed out to me by the senior staffers on the camp.

The facts being proven by the new management team are:

1. The underground decline is ahead of schedule and has sufficiently demonstrated the mine is in good shape down to 700 metres. A test program has been completed as well, and this news would be expected in the near term.

2. The Denny Bore drilling program is finishing soon and expectations are high for a new solid grade resource to be proven up.

3. Last year the resource was undefined, now they have a jorc resource of some 60kt.

4. I spoke to management who said they have $12.5mill in the bank and the remainder of the Harbinger funding has to go to AGM approval and it is definately on the agenda.

In summary, Twiggy's team are in the process of scaling up an operation that has many legs in it. The Windarra mine was spoken as a no go zone with talk of unstable hanging walls and no decent grade ore left......this is now proven a falacy with the refurbishment way past the so called danger areas and a proven jorc resource.

The company has shown the ability to raise funds if and when required and is now demonstrating sound management policy by protecting the cash and focusing on the upside of proving up new discovery areas rather than spending big dollars underground.

David Singleton is a prudent CEO who has only the best interests of the shareholders in mind......remember he put in his own hard money at a lot higher levels and no doubt wants a solid return on his investment. He has always put out a steady and factual news flow that keeps the market well informed.

If you take time to read the whole of the announcement rather than be selective you will find some very good developments are unfolding around the end of October.

Add to this the sell down of RAB Capitals(now being wound down) large holding from 28odd million shares to 5mill and the price level is understandable. I believe they will be dealt out very soon......watch the space, hopefully a bargain for all those picking up at these levels!!

Best of luck to Nickel believers!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $72.21K 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 20637007 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 35270472 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.