EWC 10.0% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

An interesting comparison - ASX:LNG, page-2

1. 34 Posts.
    Great analysis Poker.

This makes me think of the coal bed methane space in China, and Sino Oil and Gas (702 HK), a stock that has been an eternal dog that R Chandler was involved in until he exited last year, apparently as a forced seller following problems in Green Dragon, another CBM producer. In my view, similar to EWC - a multi bagger, which lacks momentum as it's been jam tomorrow for a long time as regards approval by the Chinese authorities of its overall development plan (ODP).

SOTP on EWC would indeed be a great exercise, although Risque's analysis comes close. http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/lng-ltd-magnolia-project.2335626/#.VFze7vmG98F)

It all makes this story look painfully simple, and frustrating in that no one has really woken up to it yet.

I am a fund manager and have talked to various sell side analysts who don't cover it but think it's at least a $1 stock. I know also that R Chandler looks for returns of 3x in 3 years. Therefore, if his entry price is 50c we can all retire on this one, assuming people on this site are long at or below these levels.

Several sell side analysts have told me that they hate covering the stock because S Elliott doesn't hide his disdain for non-engineers and financial types. So the co's overlooked and undervalued but management now seems to be willing to talk the talk and walk the walk. Room therefore for rerating and fundamental follow-through.

Sky's the limit?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.