ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

an interesting day ahead, page-14

1. 1,569 Posts.
    Good afternoon everyone I'd like to call to order this meeting of ESG Anonymous .

Firstly I'd like to welcome all the new faces in the room. For those of you not sure of who we are and what we do ... let me say we are a small eclectic non denominational self help group ... who hold a candle for the emerging Eastern Star.

The holders of a world class ... first class ticket to significant capital growth.

We are certainly not a disparate rabble of BASELESS RAMPERS as some would contend. Rampers who do nothing but prop up the idle aspirations a misguided-going-nowhere-CSM-outfit-pointlessly-drilling-and-pumping in the back blocks of NSW.

Heaven forbid!

Our ramping is founded on the most substantial geotechnical science and market research. Our membership draws on a diverse range of professional backgrounds, work ethics, religious beliefs and sporting affiliations. We welcome both fundamental and technical analysts and one of our most respected posters is a THC addicted Rastafarian witchdoctor of dubious lineage.

Now should today's proceedings inspire any of to you join our pilgrimage please give your name to (the one armed), Brother Yaqona after the meeting. You should also know you can purchase a fetching range of ESG Ramping memorabilia (bumper stickers, hats, lingerie and fire works) from Brother Hardmano. All monies raised go to the Mangels Rehabilitation Fund - Where we try and support the re-education of fellow travellers who are struck down by fear and doubt.

Before we start todays meeting I have an apology from Brother PP who will be absent these next six weeks. It seems his wife (sadly misguided), has booked him into an extended Ramping De-toxification program in Tasmania. I'm sure you all join with me in wishing him the best and trust he comes through unscathed. I understand his dutiful son .. Brother SF has been fully briefed and will assume his responsibilities and we should all support him in his.

Now I'd like everyone to be upstanding while we make the oath;

My name is <.. > and I'm an ESG Ramper . and proud of it

Now lets get straight down to the business of the day.

Agenda Item 1

Comrades we are beset by difficult times. The Euro is under siege, the fear of defaults runs rampant through the markets, the Feds have delayed the ETS, and worse still our company is operating in a state led by Astro Girl and her inept do-nothing government.

Friends, we have to keep our eyes on the prize and remind ourselves as to why we are here and what it is we seek.

We know in our hearts and pocket books that Ramping ESG is a noble cause. We know that there are many out there; lost .. wanderers in the markets who need leading into the light.

When thinking about todays meeting I was struck by the need step back a little and take in the wider view. Then I heard it .. out of the ether a voice broke into my contemplation and it said;

Infrastructure adviser warns of peak oil

That's it .. I thought and I followed the voice and today I want to share that encounter with you all.

One of the Federal Government's top infrastructure advisers is warning of an oil crunch which could send the global economy spiralling back toward recession.
    Curtin University's Professor Peter Newman is on the Government's Infrastructure Australia Council. He says peak oil - when demand outstrips dwindling supply - has already hit but the global downturn has kept prices low.
    Professor Newman even blames oil for causing the global recession in the first place. And he's not alone. It's an issue being taken seriously by some local councils which have drawn up peak oil contingencies.

Please listen to the report in full at the

Radio National PM website.

A favourite quote .. (with my emphasis)

What peak oil theorists miss out on is the fact that with the changes in our, with improvements in our technologies and improvements in a drop in oil production costs what is considered oil is changing as well. .

That's why we support ESG, we know how valuable this assett is and will be. For as Brother Yaqona has said when the majors start shopping its true value will be revealed!

So are we really ramping ? Pushing a phantasm .. I think not!

Now given the mood on the market is black as we are besieged by the shorters and Mangelites I think we should end the meeting there and let you all get back to your posts.

As tradition states we close our meeting with a verse and chorus of the club song. All be upstanding and sing aloud .. you all know the tune;

Once a jolly Ramper logged on to Hotcopper,
    And searched on the threads of E S G,
    And they sang as they posted opinion, all fancy free

Who'll come a ramping ESG with me?

Ram...ping ESG
    Ram...ping ESG
    Who'll come a ramping ESG with me?

With no news from DC and
    But a real chance of certainty

You'll come a ramping ESG with me!

That was just great folks (sniff) ... chokes me up every time

Now go forth, keep the dream alive and sell ESG !!

s(standin chairman)g

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.