ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

an interesting day ahead, page-18

1. 4,234 Posts.
    My name is Seam Fiend and I'm an ESG Ramper ..and proud of it.

I first began misleading people on ESG after countless hours of research on CSG operations in the Bowen and Surat basin. Realising there was nothing there, I thought one day it might be fun to sit in front of a panel and be grilled for hours on why I ramped a product and then shorted the hell out of it. My simple answer is a desire for Stardom like the Fabulous Fab. I could be known as Fiendy SeamFiend.

Further, after reading hundreds of pages of basin reviews in the Gunnedah, Clarences Mortin and Sydney basins I have found all claims for prospectivity to be baseless. These government and private industry prepared reports are more symptomatic of a government more interested in wishing gas into being rather than it actually being there - clearly a group more atuned to the wishfull thoughts and teachings of a Holy Magic Man.

The core samples and pilot wells are all results and flows invented to keep the company afloat and competitive. It is a reverse Melbourne Storm. Rather than report the correct set of pitiful results, they have instead overinflated the gas readouts and counted anything remotely black in a core sample as coal - combustible or not. The only Black Jack formation we will ever see is the Black Jack that will stiff us all as Casey shows his hand to bring the whole deck down.

It is easy to read up on the NSW power industry and discover that there is no foundation for higher energy prices, nor is there any trend towards gas as a baseload power source. Ethically, it does feel uncomfortable crooning the baseless claim that ESGs gas will have any sort of market, but to be a successful ramper; these emotions must be disposed of wholly.

So, in this admission I have laid out my case for my ramptastic and rambunctious rampathon rambles on ESG. I simply cannot apologise for this.

Please do not judge me, for it was the gren thumb that made me do it.

Br. SF

{satire}

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.