ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

an interesting day ahead, page-19

1. 4,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    Brother Porty reporting in from the banks of Lakes Entrance after a sumptuous feast of absolutely fresh (less than 12 hours after catch) bugs ($20 a kg) and prawns ($13 a kg)...at these prices for this quality it's an insult to whip out the senior card!

Tell Brother ALH his crays better be good when I get to Tassie!

To Brother Some Guy...great post and very amusing on a shocker of a day!

I know who you are now...and I'm outing you now!

You're STEVE VIZARD...former comedian and share ramper with major form on Telstra!!!

On behalf of all the deluded new souls to ESG...I beg of you...cease and desist this merciless RAMPING!

Otherwise, as it is written in the ESG manual "thou shalt not know the hour or the day when the Mangelites shall descend upon thee like a plague".

The bride sends her regards to Moonbeam; so far the trip has caused no incidents and on the fight score, we are locked evenly at five all.

Regards to all and as a side note, it's amazing what you see when you look around and don't get tunnel vision watching the share trading screen.

Tomorrow's events include a swim with the dolphins, a study session on the healing powers of crystals plus an astrological reading by the Archangel Michael!

And when I get to Melbourne I'm doing a quick visit to Ashley and Martin to see whether it is possible to grow dreadlocks with a seriously balding pate! I suspect, when they know I am an investor in the famous ESG with its wallet-bulging potential, the answer will be YES.

Peace and Tranquility!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.