SLM 1.00% 9.9¢ solis minerals ltd.

Rob great post on SLM thanks for your views ,the world is...

1. 1,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Rob great post on SLM thanks for your views ,the world is changing fast.

Lippy there are wonderful posters on H/C like camden in all sectors and manner of stocks, i have made friends with a few and value their skillsets at researching astock;like camden; things i cant do. Traders are increasing and so are the bots thats life.But you have to spend alot of time on H/C to find these people/gems;im prepared to as it has helped me in spades. To dismiss it like you do well i just have to :).

Really admire your disciplines, skills guys but the bull market for resources has been here a while and i believe will continue for a while if you choose to to watch it from the side you are missing a golden opp to increase your wealth; it may not come again for a long time.There are resource stocks ( i favour small) with great cushions of value under them derisking and giving great gains. I tend to knock the top of and investsome profits in Stocks like the ones camden shares fantastically about so its a win /win for me in these times. Sold out of retails tho as the xmas sales said it all to me ,too early to get back in just yet . Apologies to SLM holders for thr diversion,cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.665M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $13.85K 139.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78688 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 66990 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ 74307
Last updated 12.21pm 14/05/2024 ?
SLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.