SBR 0.00% 1.7¢ sabre resources limited

an interesting observation!!!!

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    After reading estseon post and being encourage to revisit the Helmsec report, I have been thinking, what cores are actually outstanding.

Back to the last report that percipitated the recent selloff.

Apparantly most of the Guchab samples have been assayed and we have the results. There is one hole that was not complete due to the drill rig breaking down (again?) so there are really no ourstanding results to come from Guchab. In all likelihood there will not be any or much drilling progress until the drill rig is replaced. I am not prepared to guess how long this will take.

But what caught my I was the matrix on page 7 of the 11 December update. This lists the number of holes drilled and the state of play regarding the cores. Of the 16 holes listed, 3 have been assayed and reported on, 7 are listed as samples at laboratory, 3 samples in transit, 2 sampling in progress and 1 hole being drilled.
    The report says drilling is progressing well, so the above status's should hae advanced in the cue.

But this wasn't the bit I found interesting.

What caught my eye was that all the drill holes assayed and at the lab were all drilled at 60 and 75 degrees, so the end of the holes were almost designed not to end in the deep sulphides.

BUT 1 of the "samples in transit" and both the "sampling in progress" are drilled at 90 degrees. That is straight down. That means they are finally looking directly for the deep sulphides.

Now guys I am not a geo, and if my interpretation is wrong I am happy to be corrected.

The way the drilling is progressing it could be Kaskara will win the race to be the first to announce the BIG results we are all here, hoping (waiting) for.

Saltbus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.362M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 436481 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 550525 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.