SBR 14.3% 1.6¢ sabre resources limited

Sorry guys, my bad. I got all excited by these vertical holes so...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Sorry guys, my bad.

I got all excited by these vertical holes so I thought I should ring the company and find out what the score is with the vertical holes.

Slightly complicated story and isn't in fact that they are focusing in on the sulphides.

Apparently the drillers are still having problems retrieving cores and getting full depth out of the rig. So the drillers thought vertical holes could help solve the problem. Thus the reason for the change to vertical holes are operational rather than a new accurate focus on the sulphides.
    Matt did say they have hit bits of sulphides but haven't struck the massive amounts that they are hoping for. The rig at Kaskara is rated to be able to drill to 350 metres, and apparently they have been instructed to make the holes (vertical ones) as deep as possible.

This is complicated geology and a steady stream of results are on the way, the REALLY great thing is the company is well funded and should be easily able to have several drill rigs running continuously and persue the outlining of a mineral resource.

Saltbus

ps Sorry Thorium for being so rude, terrible memory for faces without beards, you should have reintroduced yourself. But I did arrive a little late and rushed off exactly on the hour because of parking. When I arrived at the meeting there was discussion going on about the amount of mineralisation in a core or something, do you know what that was about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.