an interesting period ahead...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hello from far North Qld...

Hard to predict exactly what might transpire in the markets near term...but a growing consensus for an expected recovery in global markets mid 2010, should see interest grow for select stocks on our market towards the end of this year, if not earlier, as first movers take early positions.

The US is clearly faltering...still...so we can expect tem to print even more money...this should more or less guarantee a high inflationary environment which I expect to persist for many years.

Remember of course, inflation is the only realistic way the world can retire most of the debt it has recently taken on...or at least reduce its impact...so I see inflation at this point as a good thing, allowing all sorts of value weighting "adjustments" to be measured out in the process.

Given this scenario, commodities should do very well.

Anyway, I'm pretty busy these days...I have to say, I really do miss the good old days of sitting in front of the screen all day, nattering away with you all.

Those days will return for me I am sure...perhaps sooner than later...but for now I have a few distractions to take care of.

Hope you are all well.

Cheers!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.