CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

an interesting question

1. 1,340 Posts.
    Someone posted on another thread the question. Why is that a stock like gdn can go to .60 then up again to in excess of $1.20 with what they were supposed to have in Utah, yet cvi is now at .135?

Well, don't forget that gdn was once at .135 before all the hype that unfortunately I got caught up in and got stung badly. Well you live and you learn I guess.

I have taken quite a hit the last 4 or so months. So much so that I have wondered many times what the hell am I doing still in the market?

But it is infectious - this thing called the market.

I suppose the biggest thing I have had to get my mind around is why is that in the US, stupid lenders and perhaps even more stupid borrowers can send world markets into such a decline? And here in Australia, we saw the mining industry get it in the neck perhaps to a greater degree than any other sector, even financials that one perhaps would expect to get hit the worst.

So I have gone from one strategy to another, slowly seeing my capital deminish before my eyes.

Then I saw cvi.

I looked into it. Looked at the web site. Looked at the managements credentials. Looked at what the company held. Where they were mining. History etc etc.....

Well here I am in September 2007, a few weeks after the correction we had to have, now holding a very large parcel of shares in another oil and gas play. Which way will it go? Will we see a retrace back to 8 cents or lower, or will we see cvi build on a great foundation already laid?

I am tipping the latter.

It is all on black and I am looking at perhaps the last throw of the dice with this one.

I wish all holders well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.