HDR hardman resources limited

re: An Interesting Read. Calm down everyone! I have to disagree...

1. 672 Posts.
    re: An Interesting Read. Calm down everyone! I have to disagree with you guys. You sound like a pack of rabid wolves ;-). The last few days have shown that a high proportion of small shareholders are fickle short termers with little understanding of the oil business and not serious long term investors. If we want to buy more HDR we can do so on the market at a small premium to the issue price. Why should HDR incurr the massive cost of a general offering to all shareholders when the market price is so close to the offer price? What would happen if they spent $500,000 offering a 70c placement to shareholders and HDR dropped to 67c. No one would take up the offer and they would waste half a million better spent on drilling.

HDRs managers are doing an excellent job. They are being muzzled by WPL. In the long run does it make a difference? In 3 years time HDR will be worth several dollars a share. Anyone who has crunched the numbers knows this. Be patient. Forget short term fluctations and hang on to the seats of the HDR rollercoaster.

PS If you write a polite email to HDRs email address you have a very good chance of getting a reply from a HDR director.

Cheers

Ching

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.