HDR hardman resources limited

To Oli,You are right. The ROC ASX release is extremely...

1. 672 Posts.
    To Oli,

You are right. The ROC ASX release is extremely interesting. Finally the wolves get some meat, and it tastes good.

To 1964dodge,

Regarding your comment on unmitigated ramping, I think the opposite is the problem. When the Banda results were released I was expecting a strong price movement upwards. A few posters who were new to this forum put a negative spin on the announcement trying to force the price down. The traders were fickle enough to fall for this ruse and it became a self fulfilling prophecy as the price weakened. Same thing happened after the Chinguetti plugged and abandoned annoucement. Posters no one had heard of made alarming posts and everyone got scared. I suspect that the S+++kos of this world ramp up and down with multiple nicks and there are enough trader sheep for this to work.

Hardmano,

Of course I think the 70c price is ridiculous. But this is not the fault of HDR management, this is the result of Woodsides muteness and the idiocy of short term day traders. Insider trading is a problem with HDR and every stock on the ASX, but you should blame the ASX not HDR. Remember the Simon Haynes(?) case. The guy from MBL who was caught in a blatant act of insider trading. It took years and millions in legal fees to nail him. What chance do they have of getting the cousin of the investment banker who worked the deal? Bugger all. Thats why my philiosophy is buy and hold. If you try to trade you can't compete with the insiders.

to trender,

Couldn't have put it better myself, "I am supportive of present management and think they have done a sterling job. It is not through lack of disclosure that HDR is underpriced, it's the market's lack of appreciation for it. "

to bomber,

dam right I love this stock. the sun does shine from teds arse. i've held this stock this stock for 5 years and has fluctuated from being a 20 bagger down to a 15 bagger. Its probably been the best performing stock on the ASX over the last 5 years. Ted deserves a bloody medal, not a bullet!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.