HDR hardman resources limited

re: An Interesting Read to Penguin What's in your coffee this...

1. 672 Posts.
    re: An Interesting Read to Penguin What's in your coffee this morning?
    Nothing beats freshly ground columbian supremo in a plunger. Very strong. Will put hairs on your chest. Unfortunately its 10:40pm NY time so my caffeine is kicking out and the red wine is kicking in.

I seriously doubt that anything mentioned on this forum would move the price of anything let alone HDR. HDR is moved by insiders and brokers acting for insiders buying/selling million+ orders. The 5000-50000 buyers/sellers of the stock are simply cannon fodder for these folks.
    Last year HDR posts were regularly getting 3500 views. If 40% invested an average of 25000 shares that would be 35 million shares being traded based on this forum. If you look at the Ching plugged and abondoned fiasco I think about 64m shares changed hands in 8 hours which was probably people on this forum selling and buying on the same day. This tends to support the 35m estimate. With this much hot short term money 'invested' by fickle day traders you are going to see a lot of volatility. Posts like the famous 'oil oil oil' around the time Banda spudded make me think that some posters might be trying to manipulate the price, alternatively upwards or downwards. The sudden appearance of previously unseen nics spelling doom and gloom when the Banda announcement was released further raise my curiosity. Since I'm in for the long term this is but a curious diversion for me. In the long run HDRs worth will be determined by what's under the ocean in Mauritania. What happens between now and then is a sideshow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.