HDR hardman resources limited

To fisminex,whats your strategy with the HDRWMB's, sell them...

1. 672 Posts.
    To fisminex,

whats your strategy with the HDRWMB's, sell them when they pick up in price, or exercise them near expiry for 90 cents?
    Does anyone actually exercise warrants? I've never done it. I always sell prior to expiry date to avoid the paperwork.

To 1964dodge,

I only bought 15k at 90c. The balance was accumulated over the past 5 years at prices well below todays high. I'm sitting on a healthy profit thank you Ted. Now I've shown you mine. You know the rules of the game. You have to show me yours.

To goldie

Ching, you haven't made any money yet and you won't until you sell them.Or are you one of those continually ramping to move the share price so you can buy and sell on the lows and highs. If you have any understanding of oil exploration you will know that the share price always moves in the same patterns during a drilling program.
    I don't sell HDR I only buy, and I don't care about short term movements around individual drills. As I've said time and time again. I'm in for the long haul. HDR will be worth a lot of money in a few years and those who don't have patience should look for the next Liberty One.

Do you really think that you don't make money until you sell the share? You should write a letter to all the fund managers asking them to value stocks at cost, not market value. Interesting concept. (Funny enough the largest Fund Manager in India worked on this principle, they are going bankrupt now)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.