HDR hardman resources limited

re: An Interesting Read to bbm to bbm,If you think that the 64...

1. 672 Posts.
    re: An Interesting Read to bbm to bbm,

If you think that the 64 million shares traded that day were from people on this forum, you are even kidding yourself. Get real my boy!
    Do you agree that a 3m share movement in HDR could affect the share price? 3500 people were reading the HDR posts last year. If only 10% of these people invested and they bought an average of a measly 10000 shares each that would be 3500 * 0.10 * 10000 = 3.5m shares. More than enough to influence the stock price.

The HDR followers on this forum are a minority compared to the big boys out there.
    True, but the big boys tend not to actively trade. Hot money from hot copper can have an impact. Especially on speculative small cap mining stocks.

If as you say are in for the long haul, switch off your computer and come back in a couple of years. There is no need to make daily comments about how you think it will reach $10. Good luck to you if it does.
    It does have good entertainment value and I do enjoy the real oilers like Ollie, sitting duck and others who give excellent insight into the industry.

The more you tackle the responses, the more nervous you appear.
    I'm battling 10 against 1 here just for saying Ted & co are doing a great job. HDR has been one of the best performing stocks on the ASX over the past 5 years and I think they deserve credit for their achievements.

THIS IS MY LAST POST TONIGHT. IT'S PAST MY BEDTIME. I'll be dreaming to a Banda lullaby tonight. 23m, 24m, 25m....50m, 51m, 52m, 53m

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.