HDR hardman resources limited

re: An Interesting Read to bbm Sorry buddy can't argue with your...

1. 672 Posts.
    re: An Interesting Read to bbm Sorry buddy can't argue with your comments, you are always right. Silly me.
    Thank you bb, but I am not worthy of such praise. I misinterpreted Dorans release today. Thanks to Ollie for correcting me.

3500 reads....LOL
    This post is from Aug 01 which I happened to keep

Message HDR, ROC Major US oil company to take an interest in Mauritania? (read 3232 times; 38 replies
    )

I would say that only 10% of those hits were genuine, the rest were repeat hits.
    Nope. The old hotcopper did not work that way. When you first viewed a post the counter went up. Subsequent views by the same person did not push the counter up. I am certain of this because I would often post at 3am Australian time (afternoon NY time) and check back to see if anyone replied. A depressing (read 1 times) was the answer. Now its getting worse. No one reads my posts, its always read 0 times. :-(

But these are all side issues. My only real gripe is with those who would feed Ted & co to the crocodiles. Starting with almost nothing Ted has built a $400m ASX200 company and enriched thousands. He has been at the helm of one of Australias best performing companies over the last 5 years. Ted deserves a pat on the back, not a knee to the groin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.