HDR hardman resources limited

Chinguetti,"But these are all side issues. My only real gripe is...

1. 193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Chinguetti,

"But these are all side issues. My only real gripe is with those who would feed Ted & co to the crocodiles. Starting with almost nothing Ted has built a $400m ASX200 company and enriched thousands. He has been at the helm of one of Australias best performing companies over the last 5 years. Ted deserves a pat on the back, not a knee to the groin."

My "gripe" is three fold:

1. Lack of complete information, almost as if vital info is being withheld and released to suit WPL/HDR game plan.
    2. As Pokerboy said , we want a level playing field. This does not appear to be the case.
    3. Whilst " Ted has built a $400m ASX company", please remember that it is the discovery which has pushed the price up. That Ted's faith in Mauritania has paid off is good for shareholders who got in early, but it could have easily gone horribly wrong. These events are far and few ie., chances of a bit hit like Mauritania. An average punter has to have a few lemons in his bag to get one like this. Yet the full benefits are not flowing on.
    Specially annoyed after the recent 2 wells - more so Banda. I would have thought a price hike was more in order rather than a 30% retracement.

If you maintain the share price retracement after a find is justified, is in shareholder interests, if there is share placement at 70c (clearly insiders had advance info), then I have really not much to say.

All set and done, the research by you has been good. However, I doubt we have any idea, or you could have forecast, behind the scene actions which I suspect are taking place with HDR.

Enjoy you caffeine fix ! I am already on mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.