HDR hardman resources limited

Ching,It is true that we share in the spoils of Teds talent and...

1. 155 Posts.
    Ching,

It is true that we share in the spoils of Teds talent and belief in Mauritania, but I believe only because he needed investors.

I only question the co.s integrity. I believe that greed is inevitable to some degree when policing is slack or non existant, as in the case of company law in Aust(world?).

The shareholders have held a belief in the potential of Mauritania and over the passed few weeks have taken one of the largest risks of their lives based on that belief. Two oil strikes out of two has proved them correct and their reward.....to see the shareprice inexplicably retreat to predrilling levels....

To me that means funny business. Then we have part of the reason explained by way of the placement. Plenty of people knew. You didnt and you paid 90c instead of 70c, I paid 88c.

Then you have to throw into question the Macqaurie Warrants. We thought they were mad. You bought them. Don't you have some questions circling your head about what they knew when the issued them?

Behaviour of HDR over the years raises all sorts of questions now and will in the future because they have lost our trust. Many of us have a large part of ours and our childrens financial future tied up in this co.

You are highly respected on this forum but you have probably noticed you touched a raw nerve this time.

All the best,
    Jswood

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.