HDR hardman resources limited

It seems to me that there is a strong element of truth in what...

1. 356 Posts.
    It seems to me that there is a strong element of truth in what PIYUSH says. To have the HDR price retrace like it has (and by my chart it will stay around where it presently is because that is a strong support) is totally perplexing given that Banda has found oil - and a lot of it if you listen to the "very large area" story.
    So after this latest experience no one could expect a good price rise on another oil find. It is almost as if the HDR price has reached its limit (at least until 2003 drilling starts again) and therefore one must ask do we tie up capital for another year on a stock with long long potential but subject to capital raising needs and further dilution etc. One cant help feeling bitterly disappointed. Management could certainly help with the problem by freer communication but as Alan Burns once said to me (in words to the effect) that if the major JV partners had their way the market would be kept in the dark (so that other companies wouldn't learn too much) and it is only ASX rules that oblige them to disclosure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.