SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Yeah you got me, gsw, I'm a Port fan. ooohhh I just had shivers...

1. 120 Posts.
    Yeah you got me, gsw, I'm a Port fan. ooohhh I just had shivers up my spine typing that. The only similarilties btn Port and Collingwood are that Nathan Buckley played for Port in the SANFL and Chocko Williams who coaches Port used captain Collingwood.

On another point, I know that saliva testing in the law enforcement arena is an indicator only and blood tests are required for prosecution purposes.

I'm pretty sure that urine and blood are the only testing used for court related probation orders at this stage (in Qld anyway). I will be corrected on this point if anyone has first hand info.

I'm not sure about quantities of illicit substances in blood and urine and rates of comparison, but I do know that breath, blood and urine give different alcohol readings. Blood higher than breath and urine higher than blood. Getting off the point I know, but again, as far as I know a POC unit is an indicator only when it comes to law enforcement. Further testing to provide specific levels of involved illicit drugs are then required.

cheers
    jd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.