SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

I dont have a problem with GSW posts as they are knowledgeable...

1. 3,262 Posts.
    I dont have a problem with GSW posts as they are knowledgeable and informative.

They are just everyday about the same stuff.

His content is fine.

The bottom line is the company is failing to deliver on more fronts then just FDA. This is reflected in the share price, and that is a FACT. We are expected to get an announcement regarding a new device this quarter. They need to announce this, otherwise it loses more credibility.

It is a speculative company and for that reason i guess its fine to mkae speculative comments.

Yes im losing patience, how can anyone holding say they arent.

This is nearly at all time lows despite the "potential" 5 or 6 company making announcements that are yet to come.

I do hold as see this as the bottom.

"learn to read" GSW states i think there are only 4 of us left in this stock on HC. I'm still on HC, so are the other 5 or 6 that made mention they still hold and are on HC. If YOU did some research then you would see that they just dont post everyday.

You 2 can get on your high horse about how good your research is.

FACT is the share price isnt just a tad off recent highs, its a tad off all time lows. So stop acting like you are the messiahs and id personally stop posting until this turns around.

But hey its a free world so keep us up to date with "useful" websites and the like, that ultimatley have no bearing on the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.