SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

an interesting snipet, page-38

1. 3,262 Posts.
    Vintage i have no doubts the company is attempting to progress on a number of fronts, and i have no doubt that they intended to have particular items announced already.

I agree that it is not their fault if they are delayed by government bodies or other authorities, but the fact remains that they need to address this to shareholders.

That for me is number 1, and i hold more in hope then in belief now. That is not a great sign, and with all due respect you and every other holder is holding in hope of something "big" being pulled off.

There are no guarantees, and hence why this is still a speculative company.

Im sorry but their last investor update pointed out to many potential announcements of significance before this time.

I wonder how many of these "advanced negotiation deals" were subject to FDA approval and have now fallen through.

Mexico seems like a distant memory, Russia doesnt even seem like its been thought of.

China is a great hope and a massive potential, but the wheels for that train are in slow motion and the 3 step process they outlined could potentially take over 1 year.

Last quarter report doesnt indicate an improvement in sales, so thats another negative, i dont care what the reason, and i dont care if people say they will have a better quarter, i will wait for report to establish that fact, not peoples beliefs that they are back logged etc.

I do believe that right now the company is undervalued, but unfortunately many holders that got in at prices above your entry are hurting and simply can't be inspired by anything the company has delivered of late.

There may not be much volume and it will take something special to get this back to 4 cents and above, but be assured many disgruntled holders will sell out at that point, and it will require a series of positive statements to get this back to 6 cents and above, which is where i believe it should be.

With current market cap it may be a mover, but for now its where it belongs.

High risk, high reward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.