SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

love your words captain,you have summed it up in a nutshell,I...

1. 948 Posts.
    love your words captain,you have summed it up in a nutshell,I have taken a battering with this stock,to the stage where I have no choice but to sit it out and watch it all unfold,hopefully for the positive,in which I do believe will occur,but not for some time yet as they will now have to go in the complete opposite direction they have been going,for a shareholders point of view,I am pretty dirty that they didn't have all bases covered the 2nd time around.I really thought they had it in the bag,but as life goes is was not to be yet,they have to now concentrate on getting something,I mean anything happening in china,europe,mexico or the local chemist in kirra,I mean fairdinkum come on boys and girls,pull your fingers out and shake it up.the FDA approval is not the end to this story,they don't need friggin america to approve there products going ahead in europe,china,etc.so come on,get off your a...s and make something happen...and yes I am pi..ed off bigtime but what are you goin to do, eh!oh yeah I know go for a SURF!!! or do what you do to relax,because in the longrun,as long as I wake up breathing, I am in front BIGTIME...to all the holders of this stock in a big way like me,I have the faith that they will pull it off down the track,it's just a matter of being patient...
    ps:I hope I don't sound like I am rambling on,when this company reaches it's longterm goals,I will say good buy and good luck to you all,for you won't see me for dust...I AM HOLDING ON,sounds like a song I know,HA HA HA...

"go the mighty rabbits in 2008"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.