CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Just a reminder for them unaware ....Dr Malcolm Humphries is one...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Just a reminder for them unaware ....

Dr Malcolm Humphries is one of the foremost world authorities on uranium exploration. He was previously head of Esso Exploration's uranium team back in the 70s and hence his invaluable knowledge and expertise on the Rum Jungle Uranium Field and other global uranium resources. Our exploration manager, Dr Max Boots is also a U-guru in Oz.

Seems to me our Jungle King is quietly having a look at other jungles outside the Rum Jungle Uranium Field in which case, seems to me CMR is seriously on the verge of a major uranium development program aimed toward its 2010 goals of 5 mill lbs pa production base from a 100 mill lbs resource base.

And Canada ? Thats when I really start getting excited with my Olympian maths ........ u know, the ol 2+2=5 haha.

Maybe time to get out the cosmic smoke again ...... but wait, they'd throw me in jail over here and throw away the key damn :) If I was in Yunan Province instead though, I could sneak a trek due south over the Himalayas into the triangle. Now I AM dreaming hey haha. Couldnt do that even in my younger days let alone now.

Looks like I'll just have to wait to see what transpires from our HQ with Mal already back then . It IS April already aint it?

Zeus be praised.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.