GT1 3.95% 7.3¢ green technology metals limited

Yeah fair cop. I just did a quick look at bear market lengths...

1. 618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Yeah fair cop. I just did a quick look at bear market lengths and found a few different lengths just above and below a year but nothing like the 17 months I said so I'm not sure where I saw that. Good news for me though as I thought that seemed like a bloody long time.

For clarity, I wasn't specifically saying lithium was in a bearish trend but the whole market, lithium included. If people's appetite for risk is decreased then specs will be one of the first spaces to feel the pinch.

The fundamentals for lithium are first class and I am bullish on the sector overall. However, like I said, people have different goals and timelines and levels of risk. For me, I'm trying to be cautiously aggressive and will trade and invest that way. I can't expect someone esle to refund my money if I make a wrong call - the buck stops with me, so I have to behave accordingly.

From a technical perspective around the bull trap stuff, we only have to wait to see who's right. I don't mind either way as they both have their upsides and I'm very happy to admit I'm wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.003(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $23.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.3¢ $12.23K 164.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15824 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 7963 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.