GT1 3.95% 7.3¢ green technology metals limited

Perennial likes GT1: MoneyTalks is *’s regular drill...

1. 1,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    Perennial likes GT1:

MoneyTalks is *’s regular drill down into what stocks investors are looking at right now. We’ll tap our extensive list of experts to hear what’s hot, their top picks, and what they’re looking out for.
    Today we hear from Perennial Value Management portfolio manager and resources analyst Sam Berridge.
    What’s hot right now?

Berridge believes the energy sector is where the action is – particularly nuclear.
    “I think any suggestion that decarbonisation is going to be achieved without nuclear is unlikely,” he said.
    “The closer you look at this problem, the more obvious it becomes that it is such a massive issue to overcome, you need the full spectrum of carbon free energy to solve the problem – and that certainly includes nuclear.
    “Whether or not it includes nuclear in Australia, that’s another issue, but certainly globally, it’s going to be part of the solution.
    “The harder part of the question is when does the uranium price really start to accelerate, but I certainly believe it’s a matter of when not if,” he added.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.003(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $23.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.3¢ $12.23K 164.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15824 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 7963 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.