GT1 4.11% 7.6¢ green technology metals limited

An Investment Thesis for GT1, page-2

1. 2,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6071
    Excellent introduction. There's a lot to like.

Three additional bits to note are:
    1. GT1 have shown excellent agility in amending their drilling plans as new information emerges. I believe some other operators would have taken a lot longer than GT1 has taken to achieve what they have done at the end of 2021 and so far in 2022.

2. While the current drilling is at depth early drilling by ADV was a lot nearer the surface. For example from 5 May 2016 (ADV's ASX announcement) noted three drill results with good widths, exceptional grades and starting 1.5m, 2.8m and 20m down-hole.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4599/4599792-d08c5969d2fa65955b9f40762a99c506.jpg
    3. DMS vs Flotation
    DMS results have had really strong recovery rates although I'd love to see GT1 reporting some confirmation results of this that use a wider sample of the ore that will be mined. Using DMS will keep start-up capital costs lower. The high recovery rate for DMS systems will help the volume of Spod from a given volume of ore. It will also help the overall economics and should assist GT1 to have a good position on the cost curve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.