GT1 4.11% 7.6¢ green technology metals limited

An Investment Thesis for GT1, page-3

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108

Really nice comprehensive overview.

Thought I would echo this part a bit more:

ESG:

I often get the impression this is regarded as bit of a buzzword and a ‘nice to have’ badge for a companies lapel.

But I firmly believe this will become ‘essential’ in the coming years. We have already seen early signs with Biden passing the Inflation Reduction Act (Still can’t believe the name of the bill), which stipulates requirements around a domestic supply chain.

A product with strong ESG credentials, will likely demand a premium pricing, as governments continue their quest for net zero.

In regards to GT1 the ESG prospects really do not come much better.

· Energy - Canada has green energy in abundance with Ontario being at 98%. There is a hydro plant nearby. No dirty fossil fuels.

· Converter – This aspect is key & an area the West are really behind the 8-Ball on. At present the vast majority of lithium mined is shipped thousands of miles to China. It’s almost a given that Thunder Bay will build their own converter, which dramatically improves the carbon footprint. Three potential converter sites have already been selected in Thunder Bay & under negotiation

· Location – Being so close to the US border, I’m sure there will be plenty of customers knocking on their door for their product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.003(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $24.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.6¢ 7.3¢ $7.576K 102.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 91941 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 55554 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.