ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

an island in a field of green, page-10

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Good thoughts Opto but from purely an analysist view they are predicting an over supply of iron ore in 2 years where does that leave FMG not saying they won't be profitable
    And pdm is suffering from a low U spot price and will probably have to wait 5 to 10 years for China and India to really move a head in there N reactors for spot price to really move a head But what I really like bout ARU and REE is the the consumption rate is going up and will continue to rise with global warming and to get a ree project up is no easy feat and with China cutting back exporting REE there is only one way for it to go as technology creates a greater demand. REE suffers from lack of Knowledge by punters and what its used for so a lot of investor probably don't understand the demand and the shortening supply so ARU will suffer a little in its SP until profit can be shown but once they realize how much money is going to be made by ARU and that REE will not be affected the way other commodities are investors will jump on board.

These are my views on the situation but I really think FMG is overpriced at the moment given the iron ore that will be available by 2010 onwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $208.3K 1.276M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 1533397 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 568435 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.