MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Hard to remain confident with this one, as any sort of news...

1. 30 Posts.
    Hard to remain confident with this one, as any sort of news seems to have a negitive effect on the S.P.
    I've ridden this roller coaster from pre-consolidation days,only to see history repeat itself by watching it fall even further today on the back of what I thought was a more positive announcement than the last.
    Perhaps I don't quite understand the total position that MOY is in, but I would have thought that an improvement in the C1 and sustaining costs of nearly 8% would have had a positive effect on the S.P...why is this not the case?
    Is this stock being manipulated....where too from here with MOY...!
    It is certainly an opportunity to improve on averaging down your stocks purchase price, but only for the brave I think, I've invested incrementally over my journey with this stock and have averaged down my purchase price, but each time the S.P keeps on heading south.....very very frustrating

Anyone out there with an optomistic outlook for this one or is it all doom and gloom from here?
    I'm very tempted in purchasing more at these levels but there is so much uncertainity with this one even if you believe in the business...testing times are these...!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.