Its really no wonder that we are amoungst the Fatest people on...

1. 3,795 Posts.

Its really no wonder that we are amoungst the Fatest people on the Planet . I couldn't help but notice when visiting a major retailer today the sizes on the racks which were considered to be " Average " , as the sizes get bigger they dont even necessarily match the actual size of the clothes..eg ..What was 22 , may be badged 18/20 .

Many catologue Models are now Fat , and beyond a healthy size . All of this is done to make excuses for the overweight / Obese , rather than helping these people overcome their problems and start moving ..exercising and eating correctly , you just have to do something!

I live here on a golf course development in Victoria , Its quite amazing people wont even walk around the golf course , I think 80% drive in golf carts , Its just incredible laziness .

I haven't been to the wonderful USA since 1999 , I saw all exactly the same stuff there at the time , I played golf courses where you had to drive , all my associates over there were Huge , some said they hadn't walked a golf course in 25 years , some said they just wouldn't play if they had to , I found this quite incredible , I found it difficult to eat anything remotely healthy , but Im sure its available somewhere .

All of these issues will be an enourmous cost in the future to our Society as children continue to get fatter and fatter , and people get more and more accepting , as basically they compare themselves with what they consider " Average " . Any female who is the correct weight thinks she is some kind of glamour , I particularly note this with the young .

Its NOT Healthy and inactivity will cost us in many different ways . We should not be accepting of this out come , certainly junk food and inactivity will continue to be a Burden on our society .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.