Rodderz , you sum up my thoughts exactly , and I know I am also...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    Rodderz , you sum up my thoughts exactly , and I know I am also guilty of some of what you describe .. because if you compare yourself with c*ap ..What exactly are you ? the same ...

I used to say to an old girlfriend , who was a nurse and thought she was really slim , monitor you body mass and compare yourself with a local quality athlete , not some FAT dude waddling / driving down the street on some kind of motorised buggy .

Ive got a good mate , Ive known for 35 years , he was a good golfer , winning a few amateur tornaments and getting his handicap down to 1 , he can still hit it , but I dont think he could walk around the course these days , he doesn't eat well and does zero exercise , weighs aroung 90kg ..but he compares himself with a 110 KG of which there always seem to be some , and he is only about 5ft 10 in .

The times come for us all to be honest with ourselves as a society and focus on what is a problem that is not going to go away , not only should you weigh yourself everyday , but monitor Body Mass and Body Fat ..

And no ..not even ONE McDs burger is okey , there is just no need . Do we really want to be Fatter as a Nation than the Yanks ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.