ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

An observation

1. 6,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1580
    18 months (or so ago?) this stock was being touted as being above your average biotech speccy - no clinical trials, no (difficult) FDA to deal with - just plain sailing for an astute outfit with a mind numbing product. That view is now on a knife edge, only difference being the negative is a slow bleed rather than the quick death of a failed clinical trial. It's a speccy, always has been, and will be until 'rigor mortis' wins out, or a/some concreteful deals eventuate. You either believe and trust in the company and it's product and the ability, judgement and integrity of its management, or get out. Confirmation bias on this view works both ways, for both the negative and the positive - don't see many posers here swinging in the breeze.

For me the one mill raised for the battery project is a litmus test. Don't care how it was done or who got in and who didn't. At this stage, one view with a negative spin is just as compelling, just as feasible, as another with a positive outlook. What is important to me is what unfolds with the burning of the proceeds. For belief and trust in judgement and integrity to endure this path must produce a truly confidence building outcome. Management are now out on a limb. They need to deliver such or be able to clearly, openly and honestly explain setbacks.

Crunch time revisited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $145 7.271K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2525042 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 367543 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.