FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

And in any event, as indicated previously, I might add that my...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    And in any event, as indicated previously, I might add that my interpretation of what Cairn meant by “with the primary reservoirs occurring in the gas cap as predicted” was simply that “the reservoirs encountered in the gas cap at SNE1 were also present in the gas cap at SNE2”, as per the second of the two dictionary definitions of “primary” in the appendix below. That’s especially as in the same sentence they already use the term “principle reservoir units” for the oil leg sand correlations with SNE1.

ie they were just referring to the “first in order” 480 gas sands in that context. Also LTA intimates that only the thin “heterolithic” sands will be tested at SNE3. I don’t think that’s true, I think the “primary” and as yet untested 480 sands are expected to dip into the oil leg at SNE3 and if present they will be tested for the first time here too.

That’s just my layman’s reading so might not be worth much, I guess.

APPENDIX
    adjective: primary
    1. of chief importance principal.
    synonyms: main, chief, key, prime, central, principal, foremost, first, most important, predominant, paramount, overriding, major, ruling, dominant, master, supreme, cardinal, pre-eminent, ultimate

2. earliest in time or order.
    synonyms: original, earliest, initial, beginning, first

pj
    Last edited by pj: 17/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.