FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Firstly well done to LTA, I applaud anyone that does their...

1. 2,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Firstly well done to LTA, I applaud anyone that does their research, takes their time and states their argument. Likewise to OOO, PJ etc all. I would much rather see something laid out in detail, than sideswipes any day.

The tight hole policy is certainly polarising people and of course many would like this lifted, increasingly myself.

Great to see you are staying in for Tuesday's update.. Hopefully it gives you some of the answers you need. I couldn't in my wildest dreams imagine that FAR would be celebrating this occasion and inviting brokers if it isn't substantial. This said I am the eternal optimist and could be wrong.

If you don't mind, can we send your document to FAR to request a response from their Geo's?, PJ has had a crack at it and I am sure others will, but in this case I think a response from FAR could be interesting?, the only obvious issue is of course the tight hole policy which could be an easy out. Which in its own right to me could be a reason not to hold onto interpretations from the publically available data thus far. (as noted in my recent post to Whisky).

gltah. Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.