FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

An Ode to FAR....., page-84

1. 1,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    @pj

Pj, I’m not pissed off at all. I am surprised with you though. Didn’t expect support from your corner!

All this guy is doing is having a go at me just like I had a go at Mandurah. Mandurah took my criticism in his stride, and with a lot of dignity I might add, which is the way I will try and accept this guy’s criticism. At least I now know that my prognosis was wrong and I can wait for the true picture to be revealed, hopefully sooner rather than later.

I briefly thought about writing a lengthy comeback to this guy’s comments, but nah! I’ll take it on the chin and accept that my prognosis was wrong. As to the other stuff he stated, well his opinion doesn’t matter to me in the slightest.

Hey Gridder, thanks for the support but I can fight my own battles. Aqua knows what he said, and others read what he said. I’ll leave it there, because, again, it doesn’t matter to me.

But for the record, I did not write that opinion to down ramp FAR. If that’s what people think, then so be it. But they obviously didn’t read the document carefully, nor did they read my comment to you Gridder about my quiet belief that the three drive mechanisms at SNE will likely result in an upgrade. Is that down ramping?

Even Ya stated the other day that the drives at SNE will be all important. But I don’t expect that YA would support my other comments and opinions and has me squarely pegged as a shenanigan that knows absolutely nothing about oil exploration and development.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.