ECT 16.7% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

an on we go?, page-25

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Surges.
    In answer to your post ( I hope )

Rupert,
    This is a purely logical approach.

How likely is it that the DPI website got hacked and somebody placed the notice?

imo highly unlikely.

How likely is it that this was a hiccup within governmental wheels and the notice was taken off the site as quickly as possible?

Unlikely. imo. ( I would suggest other themes )

Within that scenario, ECT requires confirmation from the DPI whether the notifications are indeed out.

likely. imo.

Guess the answer is yes, 2 months late, mind you.

likely guess imo.

How likely is it that a program which apparently runs according to the broad schedule must further extend after 2 months delays ?

Likely, in relation to known and published time frames. imo.

How likely is it that DPI is being forced to run this place holder comment ( does this not remind you of the Monash story ? ) until confirmation can be shared with the market?

Whole nother story book required here imo.

We knew 2 weeks ago that last minute talks were ongoing, this was leaked to the press TWICE.

Leaked by whom,,, and why ?

2 weeks later we find out that mysteriously the decision process again could not be finalised?

diplomatic answer only from me here. Here it is :~)

It is the only way to keep speculation at bay until negotiations are concluded.

speculation is at near paranoid levels imo.

( IT IS A VERY SMALL PROGRAM IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS )

From our latest update, we were informed that silence from the company would not equal confirmation of receiving the offer letter.

''Latest'' being the operative word here.

ALDP officials made ECT management mention this, little doubt there.

Little doubt here there and everywhere imo.

The main concern is to keep indirect confirmation out of the market place.
    What other way to achieve this than to reiterate that the decision process still has not been finalised.

ESI are doing imo a sterling job wrt the mitigation of these continual conspiracy theories and shadow boxing imo.

You speculated that the entire program could have been cancelled, that is apparently incorrect.

Everything must be deemed and TRUSTED as correct until it is corrected FOR ''REASON'' in the world of pollie unsaturated hollowmen,, and the pollies they are paid to keep unsaturated,, imo,,,,, Speculation is speculation,, but when you are bombarded with media releases wrt $200m worth of GAS AND ENERGY PROGRAMS being ''mooted'' as axed by razor gangs,,, well it does not take much to work out a speculative scenario based on CSG and other energy DPI funded programs huh. ( citation posted earlier this month here )

I believe it just have proceeded into negotiations.

I believe you believe ( it just has ) .

cheers RD ( thanks for the questions ) e&oe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.677K 824.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 18656688 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8157020 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.